In secret around the world

by umer | 10:24 AM in , |

In secret around the world
Every day people share secrets, your life's problems and revelations which is sometimes difficult to remain silent. Here are a few secrets of ordinary people who make your life a little more fun.
Good about
my brother - reclusive, bearded 29-year-old programmer. He has a soft toy elephant, which was given to him when he was 2 years old. Previously, he was constantly sitting on his bed. When my mother said that the elephant should be discarded, he tattered and shabby, brother captive elephant in the locker, he has his own "room", his rug and bowl. Elephant none of us can not be touched.
walk out of the subway. See - Grandma carries the rope sled. From behind the sled kept girly 5-6 years. I think, why actually goes wee walk at working-truck then? Look down on the sled, and there sits a cat. Fluffy, important, wrapped in a blanket on the cat walk.This company has made ​​my day
in the yard for half an hour the boys 10-14 years Andryukha name some. Called together, without stopping, while mother and someone even smoked. His name was clearly for bullying ... Then came Andrew-bot with 3 floors. Punks congratulated him on his birthday. Gave gifts and hugging. Sincerely.
Meal today in the bus, a woman comes and is going to pay the fare, the driver finds her and says, "Hey, Lida, I will not take the money!" and after a pause he added: "You gave me to write off at school!"
We have in the yard grandmother, who adjusts his cap passing by Gopnik to ears not freeze.
during the movie in the parking lot, went homeless: told how he was doing, how to live, he has .... Out of pity gave him a pack of cigarettes started. The next day comes up again and handed me an envelope with the words "open your home" - and hiding in the dark. In the envelope was a freehand drawing depicting ordinary pencil me sitting in the car watching the movie. Great picture quality. Simply amazing. Now I stand every day in the evenings at this park, I want to thank and help. Talent disappears ...
Today guy helped stop the bus, gave her hand, saying, "Girl, zalaziyte please blasphemy."
About oddities
I am 23 years old, and to me only recently undestanding that Leonid Yakubovich - is not a name and patronymic.
My name is Sasha. My guy's name is Sasha. My grandfather - Sasha. My aunt name is Sasha, my aunt's son, his name is Sasha, my son has a son, and his name is Sasha. When I have a baby, call him Vasya. Zadolbalo.
never forget how at school we overheard behind closed doors as a teacher sang DOVES FLYING OVER OUR AREA sitting in class for test notebooks.
Winter unusually affects some people. Just a man on the street finished sculpt large snowman. He worked on this for almost an hour, each carefully manufacture a com. When finished, jumped around a snowman in the snow fell, lying nearly a minute, then got up and went to the entrance of the house opposite. At 2:53 hours of the night. Now I will often look out the window.
About Life On one family holiday grandmother offered to try tequila. Salt, lime, all the cases. She otfukalas and said that vodka better. And today, called and said, 'grandson, I bought these green lemons, take your tequila and come to visit. "
Decided fly abroad without telling anyone. With the condition, the first call to me with the question "where are you" right back. A year has passed. I'm still here.
Went with a cat in a veterinary clinic, sitting in the queue, then dofiga Kotanov but came grandfather 70 years and everyone just smiled with emotion. He brought in a four-cat Mittens.
I learned from 8am. Every single day I I rush to school, going over the fence, to save time and do not run through the main entrance, and disheveled, I fly into the office with a call. I am a teacher.
My grandfather 73 years. He retired. I saw a notebook and began to think seriously buy the same. As we tried to dissuade him no, he was stubborn, like a sheep, and hoped that I would learn how to use it. 27 pieces. 4 months he carefully listened to me, everything down, and now, no one else knows how to turn it on.
caught fire two years ago, the dream of becoming steep soul of the company, all for a wage and other pleasures of life. And he began to walk on psychological training. So, in our group was a girl with large breasts. Other girls threw at her with envy, hate looks, and men watched her only these "eyes". Overall, at the end of one of the training sessions, which took place on the river bank, our coach told me to throw it in the river on the one thing that we must say goodbye, and to put into it its a bad quality. And then this busty girl takes a t-shirt bra with a huge push-apom and throws it far away shouting "Stop lying!". Everyone applauded.
About failures recently registered mom vkontakte. She stumbled upon somewhere abbreviation TP asked what it was. I started to explain to her who so stupid n *** yes, but then my mom told me that the description is me.
Houses ended shampoo, run to the store it was too late, and go with a dirty head - not the best feeling. Read on the Internet that can make egg shampoo, made ​​all, lathered her head and began to wash with hot water and boiled them on my head, sat midnight and eggs from the hair combed out ...
Today I go down the street in a great mood. Then I began to overtake any grandmother, so I decided to play trick. It overtakes me, and I add a course, she realized that he could not overtake, again for me comes and goes for me. I very strongly retarded. She begins to overtake me again and again I added the move. So I repeated several times. And then she gave me on the head with a bag.
I have crooked legs, hooked nose and no boobs, but for the last 3 months, I offered to meet 11 guys friends. Give flowers and candy, say I love all of their lives. And I'm sitting here right now with my mother, we drink tea with sweets from a new admirer. My mother was, incidentally, a medical board at the recruiting office work.
This year, schools have introduced mandatory school uniforms for girls - black dress with an apron. Well, my parents and I rested on the sea, when we arrived - all the dresses in spetsmagazine dismantled. And now I go to school uniforms from a shop.
About dreams and happiness I dream that all people are born with the same appearance. And then she would have varied, depending on their actions. Did good work, keep your beautiful eyes and a perfect figure. Offended someone will be with a huge nose or crooked legs. Wrong is when the outer beauty is not justified.
It would be fun to be able to view your statistics. For example, how many people in the subway thought you were beautiful, how you broke heart, so much envy you, how much you want to make friends, and so on.
My wife in the position and, unlike most men, I want to have I was born a girl, not a boy. To foster a good, good woman and give her my collection of toy ponies.
Winter ... Cold. Gloom. But not all that bad. All makes snow. Snow - it's frozen water, if someone does not know. But where this water? One has only to imagine that in your yard now is a bit of the Caribbean, and to study you go through the coastal waters of the Philippine Islands, as soon gets a bit warmer and the mood gets better. All good winter!
I always wanted to have an apartment. This year my dream came true. I moved into it, though was able to buy a sofa and a table.Now every night I sit at a table and look out the window at the front matched with a dog. And hell, even though I had nothing to eat for 3 days (bought dog food for the last), I'm happy. 

Blog Archive

Categories